Made a start on the t110 today. It all came apart pretty easy which is amazing considering its the oldest bike i have worked on and had the least number of fucked nuts and bolts even if every second nut was in-between spanner sizes.
Front spool and no front brake on the triumph maybe?
Took about an inche out of the venter and off each end. They sit really nice now and road tested this morning on the way to work with success avoiding death splittin lanes all the way.
Sven came round the other night and i showed him how to use the lathe. We made some 3 ” spacers to lower his forks. The bore came out really rough. Im guess its down to cutting angle and poor quality tools but we got there in the end. Would have been a lot quicker with the right size drill bit.
If you are in London or need an excuse to come to London then you should come down to this and see the amazing bike that Barons Speed Shop made for this years Bonneville Bike week. They managed to set a world record in their class of 112mph. Not a bad feat on their first attempt.
14th November @ the Edwin Store in Shoreditchwww.baronspeedshop.com
please share where possible.